Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here Goes......


I certainly never thought I would post anything like this, but it has the coolest vibe......The shadows from the window, the dust on the old TV screen, the vignette around the edges. My husband opened the blinds and threw the covers off me this morning and I instantly asked him to grab my camera when I saw my reflection.
He thinks I may lose some followers over this photo. I hope he's wrong and all of you give me a little credit for the guts to put it out there.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Of course the 2 Slanias comment first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I absolutely live this. Its beautiful and raw and amazing. feel very proud of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this one will go down as the laziest picture that you will take in your 365 days of picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNSUBSCRIBE. Just kidding, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo has had the most comments of any other since I started, so I have to say THANK YOU to all of you who have said kind things!
    I guess I need to take a few more risks with this blog thing!

    ReplyDelete