Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

In honor of Super Bowl XLV, and the rich tradition of
football Sunday in my family -
today's post had to be associated with the big game!
This is what that looks like to me.
I had ideas about going out on the town to snap some pictures of the hyped-up fans, but my laziness (and a bit of left over heartbreak about the Bears being knocked out of contention) won over. I took this at home this afternoon and now I can spend my last Sunday on the couch in front of the TV until late August - when the cheering begins again!

To all of the Packers and Steelers fans out there: GOOD LUCK and may the better team win!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. A picture really is worth a thousand words! I think this pretty much sums up "game day"! You got it all in there! Now where is the guy sitting in an armchair with his big harry gut hanging out!?

    kathy bertram

    ReplyDelete